Our Musculoskeletal Injury Prevention Programs are proven to improve the overall health and fitness of your employees.
A key feature of Healthserv's MSI Program is that it engages with employees who are at high risk of re-injury while they are still at work. Each program is catered to the individual, with the focus to reduce the impact physical injuries have upon an employee's ability to maintain productive employment.
Our Programs work.
Of participants in 2013 - 2014:
- 38% measured weight loss
- 62% measured an increase in aerobic fitness
- 65% demonstrated increased flexibility and/or range of motion (ROM)
- 76% measured an increase in overall strength
Employees report significant lifestyle changes.
Healthserv has received a wealth of positive feedback from those involved with the MSI Program, including:
- A new feeling of actually enjoying working out!
- Improved posture.
- Decreased levels of pain and discomfort.
- Reduced stress.
- Improved knowledge of injury prevention.
- Feeling less tired at the end of the work week and having more energy overall.
Want to find out more? Drop us a line here and let's talk.